Thursday, March 14, 2013

Farm Fresh YAY!

I am so excited.  I spoke with Cheryl Williams about ordering a monthly meat box and we are signing up for a years worth of meat shares.  I even ordered the Easter ham.

Local, free range meat from a Nova Scotia farm.  I  am thrilled to have had a wonderful conversation with Cheryl today.  We receive our first box at the end of March just before Easter.

Her and I did some price comparisons to what i spend weekly on meat and this so worth it!! Also I learned about duck eggs.  We are receiving chicken and duck eggs monthly. (Organic Eggs in the grocery store are very overpriced so I was so happy!)

Andrew is on board as well and is supporting my endeavors for our family.  He loves the idea of eating with the seasons and so do I.

The best part?  Local organic food to our door WITHOUT running over budget and travelling downtown to the farmers market without a car!

Thank you Shani's Farm!


No comments:

Post a Comment